New Delaval EYFS is judged Good by Ofsted. Here are some key quotes from our 2019 inspection letter:
- Leadership of the early years provision is strong and good. Leaders are determined to build firm foundations so that children are well prepared for the challenges in key stage 1.
- Children in nursery settle quickly. The children make rapid progress. Children excite as they explore the wide range of stimulating activities.
- Activities are planned well to develop children’s personal and social skills.
- Children are very proud of their achievements as they learn to read
- Safeguarding is effective and all statutory welfare requirements are met.