Our Early Years Foundation Stage unit is well staffed and we pride ourselves on building strong relationships with parents and carers. We welcome parents into the classrooms and enjoy sharing our learning whenever possible. We use an online tool ‘Tapestry’ as our learning journals. We hope that this programme will ensure that all parents are able to share and celebrate the achievements and progress of the children. Parents are also invited to join our EYFS classes each week for share books with their children
We are committed to working in partnership with parents we demonstrate this through:-
- Providing individual support for you and your child through the Key Person system
- Providing high quality play and learning experiences which we will share with you
- Involving you in the life of the school
Please show your commitment to working in partnership by:-
- Arriving and collecting your child on time.
- Supporting your child by contributing to the school’s guidelines and activities.
- Sharing your child’s interest at home with the key person and completing homework and reading with your child.
- Keeping your Key Person informed of any changes to your child’s circumstances or any worries you may have of your child’s behaviour or development.
- Attending our “Parents Reading” sessions with your child.
- Taking a story book home each week to share with your child.
We encourage parents to use Ofsted’s parent view.